University of California, Davis
- UC Davis Annual Picnic Day Virtual Speaker (2021)-Asynchronous event for people of all ages to explore the “Tree of Life” created by students in the Population Biology Graduate Group.
- Center for Population Biology Workshop Organizer (2020)- Workshop on environmental adaptation with a workshop activity on teaching sex and gender in Biology from Project Biodiversify
- Internship with Skype a Scientist (2020)- Website
- Letters to a Pre-Scientist Penpal (2019-2020)-Website
- STEM Squad Volunteer (2019)- Website
Washington State University
- Science Musuem Educator at the Palouse Discovery Science Center (2018-2019)- Website
- School of Biological Sciences Speaker for Gold and Diamond Alumni Events (2017- 2018)
- Destination School of Biological Sciences Panel Speaker for Incoming Students (2016-2019)
Organized and led the events below through the Biology Club (Member in 2015, VP in 2016 and President 2018-2019).
- Interview A-Scientist Outreach Program (2019)
- Kid’s Science and Engineering Day Volunteer (2018)
- Palouse STEAM events at local elementary and middle schools (2017-2019)
- Franklin Elementary Science Fair Judge (2018-2019)
- Biology Graduate Student Association Family Fun Day Volunteer (2018-2019, biannual event)